Monday, July 20, 2009


Whose Report Will You Believe?

"I have already won. I served the devil for 26 years and I have served the Lord for 30 years. I am not done!" Bro. Jess Gutierrez

As most of you know Bro. Jess Gutierrez (“Papa”) has been suffering with tremendous pain throughout his body for quite sometime. On Sunday, July 5 the pain became so unbearable that Papa had to be taken to the emergency room and ultimately admitted for further testing, procedures, and surgery. By Friday, July 10 the physicians delivered the report that he has a progressive and aggressive form of cancer in several areas of his body.

In light of this ‘report’, Papa continues to have an awesome and positive attitude, incredible faith and above all anxious to see more souls saved! All of his visitors leave encouraged, uplifted, and some even counseled.

Please unite with us in prayer and trust in the Lord for a miracle. We will believe the report of Lord!

7 comments:

  1. In Jesus Name he will get better tell him i say hi & that my family & i are praying 4 him & that we love him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bro Jess, We love you and we are praying that you get better. Please if you need anything, let me know. I will come see you soon.

    We love you,
    Kari, Raychel and Anthony

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bro. Jess I am sorry I haven't been in to see you yet, but after you came home and I talked to you on monday, you sounded so weak over the phone I felt I should wait, then you went back into the hospital and w had to come over to Lodi to help our daughter with some needs and have been here ever since, but as soon as we return you will have a visit from me.
    You have been in our thoughts and prayers since we first learned of your illness,
    so rest and I will catch you shortly!

    Bro.& Sis. Gibbs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh by the way Jess I want to wish you and Linda a very happy anniversary, and many more to come, Jackie and I will celebrate our 57th. the 16th of Aug.
    Bro. Gibbs

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love you very much! You and the family are in our prayers for a healing and strength for all.

    Much love, hugs and kisses!
    Junior, Lori, Emily and Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello!

    We have been praying for you guys! The race is to he who endures to the end! One of these days we will see the Lord face to face and irt will be worth it all!

    God Bless you and the Family,
    Kevin, Judi & Curtis

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jesse, Strength, Linda, peace, Jesse, Love, Linda, joy, Jesse, faith, Linda, friend, Jesse, giving, Linda, faithful, Jesse, counsel, Linda, prayerful, Jesse,laughter, Linda, Hugs, Jesse, family, Linda, tender, Jesse, perseverance, souls, God, salvation.....................................This is how we see you.... Perfectly Intertwined! Bro. Jesse we love you and Sis. Linda so much. You have always been a blessing to us and to our family. You have always shown love and extended a welcoming hand to anybody we brought to the church. You are loved and remembered warmly. During times like this I want you to know that you are now in our thoughts and prayers.
    God Bless you! With all our love!
    Emilio & Regina Castro

    ReplyDelete